Natural Standard Ghana Oil Cold Pressed Oil is 100% Pure and Natural
What we do…
We are using an ancient technique of extracting oils. This oil is full of Natural nutritional values as well the Taste, Colour, and Aroma of the oil Remain unchanged Like Garden Fresh.
No Chemical is used while extracting the oil and especially no Machine Filter Process is done because it again requires Heat above Smoke (Boiling) Point, we perform Manual filter.
Perfect Hair Care & Skin Care Combo. Pure, Cold Pressed Almond Oil and Coconut Oil.
The natural almond oil by Natural Standard is made from the high-quality almonds packed with fatty acids, minerals, fibres and antioxidants. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which is completely beneficial for health.
Great for the skin and hair: Rich in vitamins and fatty-acids, Sweet Almond Oil helps in promoting better hair growth and helps nourish and hydrate the skin, 100 percent natural.
Coconut Oil Uses – Benefits of Naturals Standard Cold Pressed Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin:
- ADULTERATION FREE, HERBAL OIL: formula for coconut oil is loaded with organic ingredients while being unrefined and unbleached. Free from mineral oils, adulterations, parabens, and other contaminants, it is ideal for oil pulling regime also
- MULTIPLE BENEFITS FOR HAIR: A good hair product rich in fatty acids, and must have a deep conditioning property. This oil eliminates dandruff, making hair stronger from the roots, and less prone to breakage. Besides, it tames frizz and adds lustrous shine.
- NATURAL MOISTURIZER FOR SKIN: Our coconut oil ensures hydration of the skin and elimination of dead skin cells. The appearance of the skin becomes much more youthful as fine lines and wrinkles do not find a way because of coconut oil. Besides, the non-greasy formula leaves a supple finish, while providing a healthy glow.
- The oil, rich in healthy cholesterol HDL and essential fatty acids, assists in keeping your heart healthy. Helps to maintain optimal weight
- Makes hair strong & shiny: The vitamins and fatty acids present in coconut oil nourish the scalp and penetrate the cuticle of the hair to make it strong.
- Keeps skin soft & smooth: Coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids which help retain the moisture content of the skin.
- Adds a natural glow: The antioxidants and anti-aging properties of coconut oil improve skin elasticity and promote cell regeneration.